Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Speak Out!


Many people believe what the medical practitioners tell them about their health issues than simply believing the word of God that by just laying our hands on the sick and declaring them healed in the name of Jesus they will be healed.
 
The power to heal the sick and set the oppressed free from the yoke of bondage and whatsoever prison lies just within you and I as believers. Jesus says, “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mk 16:17-18).

There is a dynamic ability to go beyond boarders in every believer and when we know who we are and take responsibilities in dealing with situations like our master Jesus we will do far more than imaginable. Sad enough, we always look at an area of inadequacies from our side instead of his enabling power that turns every situation around for the good of all of us.

The passage above talks about just two things that will turn our lives around. The first thing to do is to believe in Jesus and the second thing is the Name of Jesus through which we speak out and command that situation to bow. The rest is up to Jesus to do and he will never fail because “his word is ye and amen”. 

I declare today that in the mighty name of Jesus I am who God says I am and I cast out demons, speak in new tongues, and handle serpents or taking deadly things without being hurt and laying my hands on the sick so they recover fully. I am a believer, and the power is in me so I speak out in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment